What type of personal information we collect
direct-tech-blog.com undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our software products and where requested distributing newsletters, licensing our products, updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title and phone numbers. Where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to direct-tech-blog.com.
When do we collect personal information
direct-tech-blog.com collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
• Order products from direct-tech-blog.com;
• Lodge a technical support query regarding direct-tech-blog.com products of services;
• Participate in direct-tech-blog.com promotional activities or surveys;
• Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
• Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the Laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
• Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
How we manage personal information
direct-tech-blog.com undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which direct-tech-blog.com uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
direct-tech-blog.com may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
• Marketing direct-tech-blog.com products;
• Fulfilling orders for direct-tech-blog.com products;
• Updating direct-tech-blog.com products;
• Responding to enquiries about direct-tech-blog.com products; and
• Fulfil all legal requirements of direct-tech-blog.com with respect to your personal information.
direct-tech-blog.com considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
• Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
• Where direct-tech-blog.com is required by law to disclose your information; and
• Where direct-tech-blog.com discloses personal information to the related entities of direct-tech-blog.com.
• Gaining access to your personal information held by direct-tech-blog.com
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other Law of the State of Victoria, Australia, your personal information will be provided to you upon request to direct-tech-blog.com Privacy Officer. Please find contact details for our Privacy Officer below.
Correcting your personal information held by direct-tech-blog.com
direct-tech-blog.com appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated.
Privacy office contact details
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding direct-tech-blog.com’s collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer at: [email protected]